ACA 2020 - The (Virtual) Summit
of Angel Investing
May 12-14, 2020
ACA 2020 – The Summit of Angel Investing has gone virtual!
The next 50 paying registrants will receive a free bottle of 2017 Reserve Pinot Noir, a $50 value!
Check out reasons why you don't want to miss this event!
Location, Location, Location: 12 hours+ spread over 3 days of interactive sessions with virtual networking - comforts of home, no TSA, no bad hotel beds
Meet and engage with dozens of experts and other angel investors.
- Find just one new syndication partner; make a big difference for one of your portfolio companies
- Share a virtual happy hour and discover a new way to look at your angel portfolio
Learn from the best on timely topics - find opportunities in the COVID Chaos:
- Find exits with M&A on hold
- Take advantage of new government programs
- Learn how COVID-19 is impacting raising capital, with Martha Miller, Office of the Advocate for Small Business Capital Formation, U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission
And timeless topics:
- Leveraging royalty-based deals
- Strengthening your angel group
- Improving due diligence
- How worldwide startup ecosystems can ignite growth
Explore angel investing scenarios in the next decade with expert futurists.
- Get an insider’s view on the new world of cannabis investing
- Hear inspiring accounts of risk-taking entrepreneurs making history in developing countries
- Learn the results of a game-changing research study that predicts startup success
Bang for your buck: take advantage of special discounts
- Register five people from the same group
- Register for ACA Angel University at the same time
Be sure to check out the Next Wave Impact Founders of Color Showcase on May 11 (it's free!).