ACA 2021 - The Summit of Angel Investing
May 4-6, - Worldwide Virtual Access
May 3-Pre-Event Innovation Funders Showcase
ACA is proud that United States SBA Administrator Isabella Casillas Guzman, a member of President Biden’s Cabinet will be addressing the 2021 ACA Summit. This is the first time in ACA history that a member of the President’s Cabinet has spoken to our group and you won’t want to miss it!
SBA Administrator Isabella Casillas Guzman
ACA 2021 - The Summit of Angel Investing is all new, featuring dozens of sessions covering topics that matter:
- Economic Recovery – ensuring the success of diverse founders and funders in a post-COVID world; accessing angel groups and entrepreneur expectations; angel investor impact on recovering economies
- Angel Education – strategies to diversify your portfolio; avoiding common and not-so-common early stage investing mistakes; recognizing realistic exit strategies; leveraging tax laws and investor incentive programs
- Expanding Horizons – exploring alternative places, spaces, and faces; discovering the advantages of diversity in financing vehicles like SPVs and DAFs; successful, diverse impact investments
ACA 2021 is not just another online conference – it’s an experience!
Join us to expand your network of trusted partners, increase deal flow and syndication, discuss the changing face of angel investing, and soak up actionable insights from the experts. We’re fighting “zoom fatigue” and changing the face of online conferences by offering an immersive experience that includes:
- pre- and post-event networking opportunities, focused on making and building connections
- small group discussions
- interactive panel dialogues
- sponsor demos and live chats
- masterclasses and deep-dive learning sessions
The Angel Capital Association is your connection to the world of angel investing!
ACA is the largest angel investor professional development organization in the world, representing more than 14,000 angels who invest individually or through 250+ angel groups, online platforms, and family offices. Through ACA’s angel groups, members work side by side with other motivated, successful angels to identify prospective investments, conduct due diligence research, mentor and advise early-stage companies, and enhance local startup ecosystems.
ACA 2021 – The Summit of Angel Investing will feature multiple attendance options for optimal safety, comfort, learnings, and networking opportunities. Our unique interactive virtual experience is being shaped and optimized – register now, and we’ll share more details about specific sessions as they become available.