Coronavirus Update (COVID-19)
ACA 2020 – The Summit of Angel Investing Live – Join us May 12-14 for networking and premeir content for angel investors.
COVID-19 Update to ACA Members - ACA’s response to the impact of coronavirus on the angel community and upcoming ACA activities.
A live-tracker of the spread of the disease from Johns Hopkins University.
The latest updates from the WHO on the virus.
Recommendations for the Public
WHO’s recommendations for the public to reduce exposure.
Recommendations for Traveling
The Center for Disease Control’s (CDC) recommendations for traveling.
WHO's Rolling Updates
WHO's rolling updates on coronavirus disease (COVID-19).
General Summit Safety Information
ACA is committed to providing a safe and welcoming environment for all meeting participants, ACA staff and volunteers.
- Please report any questionable or concerning activity to ACA staff and hotel staff for immediate action.
- Be aware of your surroundings.
- Don’t leave personal property unattended.
- Use the buddy system while walking to and from the event venue or networking locations during early or late hours.
- Always exercise good judgement while traveling and attending events.
- Carry medication details and allergy information with you.
- Take a moment to identify at least two different exit routes from any event and emergency exit signs.
- Don’t write your hotel room number on your room key.
- Dial 9-1-1 in an emergency.
Emergency Contact Information:
City of Westminster Police Department - https://www.cityofwestminster.us/police
City of Westminster Fire Department - https://www.cityofwestminster.us/fire
9-1-1 Information https://www.cityofwestminster.us/PublicSafety/911Information
Enjoy your visit!