Angel Capital Association's Summit of Angel Investing Health & Safety Guidelines
We have NO higher priority than the safe and healthy convening of the ACA community. We will be strictly following the requirements of Atlantic City, the Governor of New Jersey, and the guidance of the CDC. Note that all requirements are subject to change depending on the situation in May.
- WHEN CHECKING IN ON-SITE, EVERY ATTENDEE IS REQUIRED TO PROVIDE PROOF OF VACCINATION. NO ONE WILL BE ADMITTED ON-SITE WITHOUT THIS PROOF. AS BADGES WILL REPRESENT YOUR CLEARING THE COVID PROTOCOL, BADGES MUST BE WORN AT ALL TIMES IN THE EVENT SPACE.
- We are now evaluating mask protocols and will post more information shortly.
- You must follow all current CDC guidelines for travel, whether you’re flying international or domestic.
- We will continue to monitor all local and national requirements and will modify any of our requirements accordingly. We look forward to a safe and healthy gathering in Atlantic City.
In the event of attendee illness during the ACA Summit of Angel Investing, the attendee shall:
- Inform ACA staff right away if they have a concern that they or someone they know has been exposed to COVID-19
- If there is potential that an attendee has been exposed or might be sick with anything, the attendee will need to provide evidence of a negative rapid test taken that day
- If a test is unavailable or is refused by the attendee, they will be asked to leave the event and/or quarantine
- If a registrant must leave the event, registration fees will be transferred and applied to another ACA event