Angel Capital Association Fall Forum
Growing the World of Angel Investing
October 27-28, 2021
The Angel Capital Association is closely monitoring COVID-19 developments on a daily basis and how it may impact upcoming ACA activities. As the situation progresses, ACA will post updates about the changes or contingency plans on our website, on our social channels (Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook) and in emails to registered attendees, speakers, presenting companies and members.
- WHEN CHECKING IN ON-SITE, EVERY ATTENDEE IS REQUIRED TO PROVIDE PROOF OF VACCINATION. NO ONE WILL BE ADMITTED ON-SITE WITHOUT THIS PROOF. AS BADGES WILL REPRESENT YOUR CLEARING THE COVID PROTOCOL, BADGES MUST BE WORN AT ALL TIMES IN THE SCIENCE CENTER. AN ACA COMPLIANCE OFFICER WILL BE MONITORING ALL SPACES TO ENSURE THAT BADGES AND MASKS ARE BEING WORN.
- We are now requiring MANDATORY masks indoors for all attending individuals, unless eating or drinking.
- You must follow all current CDC guidelines for travel, whether you’re flying international or domestic. You are encouraged to get tested for COVID-19 24 - 48 hours but no more than 72 hours prior to entering the Science Center.
- Due to ongoing supply issues we are no longer requiring testing with proof of COVID-19 vaccination.
**A Compliance Officer will be on-site ensuring that masks are worn properly and badges are visible.**
In the event of attendee illness during the ACA 2021 Fall Forum, the attendee shall:
- Inform ACA staff right away if they have a concern that they or someone they know has been exposed to COVID-19
- If there is potential that an attendee has been exposed or might be sick with anything, the attendee will need to provide evidence of a negative rapid test taken that day
- If a test is unavailable or is refused by the attendee, they will be asked to leave the event and/or quarantine
- If a registrant must leave the event, registration fees will be transferred and applied to another ACA event
The Angel Capital Association’s Fall Forum is the perfect opportunity for angel investors - new and experienced - and their entrepreneurial partners to make connections, learn new skills, discover the latest trends in angel investing, and find new ways to invest in and build successful companies.
The conference program is all about sharing wisdom, deals, and tricks of the trade. Several new programs are being introduced to help newer angels quickly gain expertise and confidence; drive leading angels share their success strategies; expand syndication opportunities; and accelerate entrepreneurs on their journey.
The conference program includes:
- New-An all-new reverse pitch event, featuring leading angel investors pitching their portfolio companies – a fantastic opportunity to learn more about companies that have already been vetted by your fellow angel investors.
- New-Startup companies mentorship sessions meeting with up to three potential angel investors.
- One-on-one opportunities to meet and network with leading angels and ecosystem partners. We will match you with the people and groups you want to meet.
- Interactive breakout sessions focusing on increasing syndication between angels, identifying strategies to increase diversity and inclusion in angel investing to expand the entrepreneurial ecosystem.
- Deal sharing and networking to find your next great opportunity and learn from the angels who have already invested in similar companies.
- Angel Funders Report 2021—We will share the latest angel investing data at the Fall Forum. This highly anticipated annual report covering the latest data on how angels invest, the structure of their deals, and the outcomes of their investments.
- New - The launch of the inaugural ACA New Angel Investors Cohort powered by 1863 Ventures and BLK GRVITY. This 6 month program launches with an onsite experience at the ACA Fall Forum and continues through to the ACA 2022: The Summit of Angel Investing. (Participation is by invitation only.)