ACA 2020 Fall Angel Forum
Investing in the New World
Join the Angel Capital Association on October 27 and 28 for the ACA 2020 Fall Angel Forum!
Gain insights from global experts as we explore “investing in the new world” and soak up real-time expertise with five hours of virtual, interactive programming each day.
Meet and engage with dozens of global, diverse experts and discuss the most current angel investing topics while connecting with people who can help you grow. Plus, we’ll have a virtual happy hour and crowd-sourced discussion groups for low-key and high-comfort networking.
Check out these incredible learning opportunities that you can’t afford to miss:
- Collective intelligence on developing and supporting ecosystems in every world region
- Angel investor temperature check - what is happening in investor groups since COVID
- ACA syndication update – what’s to come?
- Leverage experience-based smart practices for effective collaboration
- Connecting with new networks and capital: Focus on Sustainability, Diversity, & International Players in the US
- Grow connections with investors in our three key areas of focus for the event
- And more!