Join ACA in Nashville for a truly unique event for ACA members – the Angel Insights Exchange. This event provides a deeper dive into key topics for angel investors and also provides more opportunities for interacting with speakers and other attendees than any other event. This is the time to ask the questions you really need help with – and/or share your insights with colleagues!
The Angel Insights Exchange will not only highlight the Nashville startup scene – which recently was ranked #5 in entrepreneurial growth in the US – but will also have two tracks with keynote sessions that bring everyone together:
- Leading Angels and Group Leaders – This is a chance to hang around like-minded angels in a really significant way. Many are the big-thinkers who are definition the future of angel investing. And as ACA Chair Christopher Mirabile notes, it is also the best and only place for angel group leaders to talk about the crazy business of running an angel group.
- All Angels – Angels of all experience levels will dig into the key trends and practices of angel investing, like deal terms, building liquidity and exits, and how the new crowdfunding market affects angels.
If you’re newer to angel investing, this is a good chance to talk with peers and get a peek at what the very top angels in North America are thinking about. And always connect with colleagues in the hallway – or at networking dinners – about deals you’re considering.
Timing: Registration opens on November 8 at 9:00 am and concludes at 2:00 pm on November 9
Location: Nashville Public Library Conference Center, 615 Church St – downtown Nashville
Agenda: Check out this year’s agenda.
Event Flyer: 2016 Angel Insights Exchange Flyer
Registration: Click here.
Hotel: We also encourage ACA members to use HotelStorm to find local discounted rates. (Click here for the member code). There are also a number of hotels in the area including:
For everyone, there will be lots of time for networking and good discussion in a great city. Besides great conversation, top level materials, and the opportunity to talk regularly afterwards with your peers, another reason to come is that we will offer a $100 discount to attend the 2017 ACA Summit to everyone who attends the Angel Insights Exchange. The 2017 Summit is April 26-28 in San Francisco.
Need more information? Contact Heather Krejci.
- Nashville Restaurant List
- ACA Networking Tables
- Sign up to share dinner with colleagues around town. ACA has reserved several tables for Tuesday, November 8 - all at 7:30p and pay-as-you-go.
- Dinner sign-ups close at noon on November 8.