Plan Your Time for Fun & Friends
The Angel Capital Association Summit is a great place to meet new colleagues and we know that networking outside of the main agenda is a key component of your experience. Please take a look at all that is available below.
NOTE: Most activities that require an additional registration (paid or free) will close before you arrive in Las Vegas. Take advantage now!
- Start with ACA's Networking App
- Ann and Bill Payne ACA Angel University - (May 15-16)
- Jumpstart your learning with in-depth Ann and Bill Payne ACA Angel University courses
- Learn more here.
- Electric Playhouse Vegas Hardhat Tour - Monday, May 15 (4:00)
- Get an exclusive sneak peek of the groundbreaking Electric Playhouse Venue on our hard hat construction tour. Be among the first to explore the space nearing completion and view at the latest renderings and cutting-edge technology demos that will redefine entertainment! The Tour will take place within the venue located within the Forum Shops at Caesars Palace.
- Founders of Color Showcase - Monday, May 15
- Come early and attend this event to bring eyes and funding to diverse founders.
- Register Here
- Founders of Color Dinner (5 course tasting menu after the showcase at a separate location. separate registration and fee applies)
- Receptions (In addition to ACA's all attendee sessions)
- Foley Hoag Women Investor Networking - Tuesday, May 16 (7:45p - 9:15p)
- Dinners: The ACA registration for dinners is now live. Wednesday, May 17
- Click through to learn more and reserve your seat.
- If you are interested in hosting your own dinner, please reach out and we will link to your registration too.
- AIF Annual Texas-Hold’em and Fold'em Tournament Fundraiser. Wednesday, May 17
- Learn from expert poker player (and ACA Board Member) Rick Timmins and then compete with your friends in this fundraiser.
- Learn more here.